Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Great Music Website

I know its a little too late for the GDK project, but I just found this site like the last two days I was editing. Freeplaymusic.com is a FANTASTIC website to use for music in a film or any other short video project. You can search for any type of song you want related to tone, tempo, and reasoning. Meaning that you can search for an adventure song, or a horror song, etc. The best part about this site is that it literally takes a click of the mouse to download the music into your i-tunes. No need to worry about copy right issues and you can preview the first 30 seconds of the song before downloading it. Give this site a shoot the next time your working with video or audio projects.

Also, thank god the golden doorknobs are over. Talk about 18 hours in an editing lab. Man that really sucked. However, I am really proud with what our group produced, although I do believe that it could have been better. Then again, I feel like you can always do better with the experience you can from previous project and mistakes. See you guys tomorrow bright and early.

Steve

No comments: