Wednesday, April 27, 2011

ADR Project

So fro the ADR project I have been working on Disney's famous Aladdin animated motin picture. The scene I will be working with is the the scene where Aladdin meets the Genie. In my script, Aladdin still rubs the lamp to find a ghost instead of a Genie and the story goes from there. There is no three wishes but instead three people Aladdin come rise from the dead (one of the three rules the Genie didn't allow Aladdin to wish for in the real movie) My roommate has Pro tools so most of my work is on his computer. I've been having a lot of fun with the characters voices and sadly I had to the cut the project right before my favorite song "Never Had a Friend Like Me" by Robin Williams because my singing voice would jsut ruin the entire thing. Since I don't have Pro Tools on my computer, tomorrow in class I can just show my script and the video of my project. I can't wait for this all to be done so I can show the class what I have been working on. Hope all is well with everyone Else's project in the class. One last thing, if anyone has any good monkey impressions or can find me a link to where I cn get good SFX, please let me know. thanks

See ya tomorrow

No comments: