Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Am I doing the project right?

Seriously. I have no idea what I'm doing with this. It's just awkward for me to take two movies or something and try to put them together, then ADR over it and make something "new." Even if I were to ADR it and change the lines to make it fit, it would still look awful.

I would rather make something original that I know will look good and sound good rather than hack together something from a bunch of different clips from a limited selection. I'd ADR a Disney movie, but oops! Those aren't free domain.

Anyhow, I've got Plan 9 on the docket right now. I'll see what I can do with that..

Confusedly,
Will

1 comment:

arturo said...

What you are looking of doing in this case, since the visual materia is not yours, is to creatively re-edit the material and there is no reason the sound could not be awesome, since it is original. I don't see why it would look "awful", unless you are careless or uninterested in the task at hand. It is an exercise and the result can actually be great. It is up to you.