Thursday, January 27, 2011

Yo

Hey! My name is Jose Eduardo Maguey Barrera, but you can just call me Eduardo. I'm from Mexico city, and I traveled all the way up here to study Tv! So yeah, I'm a Tvr major with a Video prod concentration and a Scriptwriting minor. I like to write, watch Tv, listen to music, pretty much I like to chill. My favorite Tv show is Dexter, but I also love Mad Men (the show...). So something interesting about me... I work in catering services, but idk If that counts as interesting. I'm also a TD for Pop Quiz. Anyways, I'm pretty chill and I'm usually in a good mood if you want to chat.

1 comment:

arturo said...

Eduardo is definitely chill, like we all Mexicans are:-) except when we are decapitating people that get in the way...OK,that is bad, don't do it, what is up with that. Before we only took the hearts out, what's with this head thing now people, chill!