Thursday, January 27, 2011

hello!

Hey guys. My name's Caitlin Stetter. I'm a TVR major with a video production concentration (... like everyone else, I think?). I'm from Norfolk, Massachusetts, right by Gilette Stadium. You might have heard of my town if you've seen The Town (they say it twice... which I think is pretty cool. We "have Ben&Jerry's"). So yeah, I'm a huge New England sports fan. Don't get me started on the pats not making it to the superbowl..
I'm not quite sure what I want to do with myself once I graduate college... I should probably figure that out. My favorite TV shows are The Office and Dexter. I work on E-16 here at school.
I think that's about it! See everyone in class :)

1 comment:

arturo said...

Hmmm, I've never had a chance to enjoy your town (The Town that is) because the flight always ends when things get really bad. Guess I need to take a longer flight, perhaps to Russia!
Ben&Jerry's,yummy, I like a combination of chocolate and coffee-coffe with fudge inside!