Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Whats GOOOOOOOOOOD CLASSSSS

Whats good classmates, I'm Sean Yoo and i hate 8am classes. But i do like eating, sleeping and playing video games. I love eat fried chicken, pasta, definitely love eating Korean Food, Ice Cream, burritos, pizza, burgers, steak, and basically everything thing else this guy eats.
Umm, my favorite sport is basketball, love playing it, love watching it, love everything about it. I really like watching TV and movies, my favorite shows are probably The Office, Dexter, Modern Family, Entourage, Man Vs. Food, Jersey Shore, and my favorite movies in the past couple months or so are Inception, 127 Hours, Megamind, The Fighter. Yeah other than that, im just your average asian college student who enjoys to make people laugh. kinda like this guy.

But yeah thats me... PEACE, AND ONE LOVE.

No comments: