Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I guess I'll do this too...??

Hello!
I guess I'll introduce myself since a ton of other people did... so, hi, I'm Rhiannon Youngbauer! I'm a TV-R video concentration major, just like, eh, I guess, everyone? I just picked up a politics minor last semester, which is both super exciting and kind of a pain in the arse, but I guess that's what I get. Anyway I really love politics, and although I don't know EXACTLY what I want, I'm definitely narrowing it down to probablyyyyyy political television. Just makes sense.

When I'm not studying or trying to be a real person, I quite enjoy video blogging. I just started my own channel at the start of the new year (my new years resolution is to play more music!), and so if you're bored or need something with which to procrastinate and you feel as though Facebook is not even cutting it, take a look!!

That's all for now, kids. See you bright and early. :)

No comments: