Thursday, January 27, 2011

Face-Off new show coming...

So I was flipping through the channels on the tube and there was a commercial for a new show coming on the SyFy channel. Its a competition for the best make-up artists in the country, so American Idol for people who are makeup artists. The judges on the show look a little more grungy than J-Lo but comparable to Steven Tyler because he's scary looking. Anyway, If your interested in how people can be transformed into ridiculous characters through makeup and wanna watch the process then check the show out. I believe it starts on Wednesday. Link to the website is the title there's some cool stuff on there to check out.

2 comments:

Alex Pickering said...

Anytime I hear Face Off I can't help but think of Nicholas Cage

arturo said...

Haha, I actually think of Anthony Hopkins in Silence of the Lambs!