Wednesday, January 26, 2011

HEYY EVERYONE!!!

Hola everyone!

I didn't really know what to put in this blog post but everyone else is introducing themselves so that works! My name is Jenna Boswell and I'm a junior TV-R major with a video concentration! I transferred to IC in the fall after going to community college on Long Island for two years. I'm not really sure exactly what I want to do in the television field but I'm hoping either something with production or casting! I'm planning on studying in Los Angeles next Spring semester to get a better idea or what I truly want to do when I grow up. My favorite television shows are Community, Vampire Diaries, Parenthood, and The Office. I recently discovered the show Chuck and can't stop watching it! Theres something about a show with a Nerd Herd that is very appealing! Besides television I also love Broadway plays and musicals! Living a train ride away from NYC I've been spoiled by live theatre since I saw Phantom of the Opera in the eighth grade. Thats about it... See ya in the AM!

No comments: