Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hey Everyone!

So, my name is Julia and i have never blogged before, so this is kinda not fun for me at all!

But anyways, i'm from Long Island but i know i'm meant to be in L.A. so hopefully i'll get to go there next spring (and then live there after graduation!) I don't really know exactly what i want to do in the future, but i'm most interested in post-production work right now and i'd love to do casting or anything that gets me really involved with the actors. I'm completely celebrity obsessed, so yea. I also LOVE the Lakers and basketball is the only sport i follow. I despise the news, but if i had to work in some kind of studio setting thing my dream would be E! news, the celebrity thing again. I also love animals so animal rights are something i'm passionate about.

I kinda hate pre-production work a lot, so i'm sorry if i get a little annoyed by it. I'm also really shy so i'm probably not gonna talk much in class, but i swear it's nothing personal and i'm not trying to be mean!

So that's really all i can think of to say about myself. See ya in the a.m.! Yipee.

No comments: