Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Eh why not i'll hop on the band wagon...

Hey everyone. My name is Corinne Theis and as was said by everyone else on this blog I am a TV-R major video concentration. Last semester I added a minor in Speech Communications, partly because it gives you a different perspective on how media effects people and the way people view things. I'm not really all that in to professional sports, although I don't mind playing a quick game of base/softball, soccer, tennis, whatever. I love all types of music, right now I really love listening to country (and yea i know i'll probably get some heat from that) and i'm not that big into rap or screamo. I'm not really sure what I want to do in the future, probably either act in or edit a tv show, but we'll see what happens.

Also I'm really involved with ICTV and have met some of the most amazing and wonderful people though it. ICTV is also having its Rush Night, and for the .01% that don't know what that means, it the night when all the shows have sign ups. I really think everyone should go and sign up to work on a show its a great experience.

No comments: