Thursday, January 27, 2011

HEY GUYS!

HEY GUYS!

So i wanted to make my first post and introduce myself to everyone. My name is Kelly Wakelee, I'm from Downingtown, Pa which is right outside of Philadelphia. When I graduate I want to become a news anchor for a network like CBS, or NBC news. I work downstairs at PPECs so if anyone ever has technical questions about the cameras or tripods hopefully I can help. When it comes to projects I'm usually the organizer. I like to keep everything together and running smoothly and I'm always easy to get a hold of via email or phone. If you want to learn more about me I have set up my e-portfolio through Ithaca College so feel free to browse the link is above. Can't wait for this semester!

1 comment:

arturo said...

Ha! you will be very busy organizing and being the techie for the team, and yes I saw you in operation last class. I am sure everyone will welcome your help and organizational skills, since they are essential for the health of a production.
I really liked the College Crash Course concept BTW (although it could have been shot better, but you know that!) very funny:-)