Wednesday, January 26, 2011

MarleeMarleyMarly

Hey guys, most of you already know who I am from being in multiple classes with me. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Marlee Pradichith (PRAH DUH CHIT). Of course, you have the option of just calling me by my first name, I'll know (Only on Wednesdays between the time of 7am and 9am and then every other day after that). I'm half Lao, not Chinese or Japanese, shocking, right?
Anyway, hopefully this summer I will be in NYC interning (if Will doesn't steal one from me) with something. In my junior year, I plan to go to London and study abroad. England is a place I've always wanted to go. Right now, I'm a sophomore TVR with a concentration in video production. I'm not sure exactly what I want to do, but I have time to figure it out.

No comments: