Wednesday, March 25, 2015

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME ZAYN?!

ZAYN. JAVED. MALIK. 
Why would he do this to us? "Does He Know" how much he has hurt the hearts of people everywhere? If you haven't heard, Zayn Malik 1/5 of One Direction, has officially announced that he is leaving the band.

One Direction became a household name back in 2010 when the five boys, Zayn, Harry, Louis, Niall and Liam auditioned for the British version of the X Factor separately. Manager extraordinaire, Simon Cowell "Happily" made the executive decision to not cut them and form them into a boy band. Their success only went up from here. They "Stole My Heart" and have created three award winning albums together and went on three world tours. They just announced that they were creating their fourth studio album, now one that Zayn will not be apart of. Also, their fourth world tour has already started, which means that the four other members will have to continue their tour without him. One Direction will never be the same without Zayn's precious high notes, incredibly good looks, and basically "Everything About You." 

I have a hunch that he is leaving for his girlfriend Yoko Ono...I mean Perrie Edwards. This news has people around the world shocked, because "Where Do Broken Hearts Go" from here? At least finish your tour please. Or lend Louis your beautiful voice because we all know no one will miss his as much. In an interview he says, "I'd like to apologize to my fans if I've let anyone down, but I have to do what feels right." Well, I'm sorry to say Zayn, you have let me down. Why does it "Gotta Be You?" You have and always will be my favorite directioner and I don't know how they're going to continue these "Moments" without you. They might as well start introducing themselves as Harry, Louis, Liam and Niall from now on, because they will never be One Direction again. Even though I am very bitter, I will stay "Strong" and thank Zayn for making my teen years memorable, and "I Wish" a very passive aggressive good luck to Harry, Liam, Louis, and Niall. 


No comments: