Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The Jungle Book - 2016

Disney is set to release a new version of The Jungle Book on April 15th 2016.
The cast will consist of many well known actors such as Bill Murray Ben Kingsley Idris Elba Scarlett Johansson Lupita Nyong'o Giancarlo Esposito and Christopher Walken


I personally am very excited for this film to be released. One of my all time favorite childhood memories is watching the Jungle Book with my family. I am very interested to see what they change and how big of a success it will be.  This is a timeless film as is, so seeing the modernized version should be quite an experience. 

 
 


The Director, Jon Favreau Has worked on many huge hollywood films such as Iron Man, The Avengers, and The Wolf On Wall Street. In my opinion the film is in good hands.












Check out more here


No comments: