Saturday, April 19, 2014

Scandal Season Finale

From the first day I started to watch Scandal, I was hooked. My dad would come into my room and immediately know I was watching it. I binged watched season 1 and 2 and caught up to 3. The acting is a bit overdone at times, yes; however it is one addicting show. The scandals to say the least are juicy and I always want to know what is going to happen next. Since the first season, a lot has changed. People have died, been killed, risen to power, become more evil than I didn't believe possible. The character development is what makes the show so interesting to watch. There is never a dull moment with the characters in every episode.

Today I watched the season three finale and it was very good. It was not amazing and I was not happy with some of the way things were done. I found the way how everything from that season led up to this to be a bit disappointing. I was not expecting some of the things that happened for sure, but some of the way the characters were presented seemed wrong. For example, one character who is supposed to be caring and selfless ends up almost letting a bomb kill a ton of people. Olivia Pope's father has always been evil, however we see him become more caring towards the end of the season. All of a sudden we find out that he is back to being evil. The season finale was too much of a flip flop and was a bit of a disappointment . However, I know I will still continue to watch the following seasons.

No comments: