Friday, April 4, 2014

James Franco Scandal

Now I'm usually not one for celebrity gossip, but occasionally I stumble upon something that I think is absolutely hysterical. This week was James Franco's 17 year old girl scandle from Buzzfeed. So according to the site James Franco messaged some girl from scotland via instagram because she was staying in New York for the week. The only problem was she was with her mother, and oh yeah, she is 17. I first read the messages and said "no way," but what forced me to believe that it was actually James Franco was the pictures he sent the girl. There was literally a picture of him with a letter of something she asked him to write for proof. What I think is humorous about this whole thing is I can totally see Franco being a little creepy when not in front of a camera. But what tops this entire thing off is that yesterday on the Kelly & Michael show Franco was interviewed and asked about this exact issue. When asked Franco's response was actually kind of respectful and intelligent. "I was just feeling awkward, I didn't want to come on the show and feel awkward. Yeah, I'm embarrassed and I uhhh… I guess Im just a model of how social media is tricky. It's a way of how people meet each other today.. But what Ive learned, I guess cause Im new to it, is that you don't know who's on the other end. You get a feel for them, but you don't know who your talking to. So, I used bad judgment, and I learned my lesson." So I guess the message of this blog is that stay away from James Franco if your an underage girl.

No comments: