Friday, April 25, 2014

ADR at its finest?

So these past couple of weeks have been really stressful for me and I know many other people as well. Well I wanted to share really well done ADR (automatic dialog replacement) that I found that will make all the stress go away!




Okay the ADR in these clips aren't exactly right or what the character was saying before it was altered but you have to admit it was pretty impressive. If the content that they were saying wasn't so weird it would be pretty believable.
These videos were done by youtuber badlipreading. The about section of the youtube page says "I put 
words into other people's mouths." I guess that is true!
Well I hope this made your stressful life just a little bit better or at least distracted you from doing something important!

No comments: