Friday, September 20, 2013

The Best After Effects Tutorials





Have you ever seen an amateur film with some great special effects, and asked yourself how they did it? Or how you can add the same kind of effects to your own pieces without hiring expensive professionals? It can be done with some patients and determination. My interest in After Effects first sparked when I was a junior in high school, I wanted to learn and become efficient with it. Learning special effects could bring a lot of new opportunities into my productions, so I decided to scour the internet for tutorials and any other help I could find. One of the greatest resources I discovered was videocopilot.net, and I encourage anyone interested in learning VFX to take a look at the tutorials on the site. Andrew Kramer, the tutorial master at videocopilot, makes After Effects easy to follow, and you will learn a lot. I am looking forward to taking Motion Graphics here at IC, and I hope to learn more about visual effects, and the power computers can bring to productions. Below is a tutorial showing you how you can extend a field location to match your originally desired location which just might not have been practical for you to actually get to. There are other great tutorials on videocopilot.net that are worth checking out if you have any interest in After Effects. 

No comments: