Friday, October 18, 2013

Freaks & Geeks



Well yet again I watched another TV series. This week I decided to watch Freaks and Geeks. I had always heard how great this show was from many of my friends so I went ahead and watched it. I was pleasantly surprised at how good of a show it was. If you haven't watched this show already you can find it on Netflix. It stars many actors that we see today that have become very popular. Stars like James  Franco and Jason Segal are some of those actors.

This show took me down memory lane and back to high school. Even though it is a show made in 1999 based off of high school in the 80's, it is still completely relatable. The characters are hysterical and they play the perfect cast of high school misfits. They are nerdy and weird and quirky and they all have their own personalities.

I was really bummed to see that this show was only on for less than a season. The acting and the character development are fantastic and the show had a lot of potential. The show left off very open ended because it was only on episode 18 when it got canceled. Lots of potential, but I guess the rest is just left up to the imagination.

No comments: