Sunday, November 20, 2011

The View is good for something...

So I kind of hate 'The View." Whenever I have tuned in it has been a bunch of women jut babbling about random things, getting into arguments, or interviewing someone either I (a) don't care too much about or (b) was in some random, horrifying accident. Not something I usually find entertaining, unfortunately. I, in fact, am very disappointed in Whoopie...you can do better, girl.

But, I came across this video/article...about Eric Stonestreet revealing to the world's population that he is indeed straight on one episode of the view, only to meet his current girlfriend who told him upon their introduction, "Oh, he is straight!" (To those of you who do not know Eric, he plays Cam on 'Modern Family' and is super flamboyantly gay...and hilarious.)

So, while the show, at least to me, is just no good, at least if found romance for one of my favorite current TV comedians. Dawwwww how cute.

No comments: