Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Indi Go Go and The Market


The Market Indiegogo piece from Jesse Dacri on Vimeo.


I'm hoping the link above worked! The market is what I've been so busy on my last month or two's weekends. I wanted to share this with you since much earlier in the class Arturo introduced us to Indi Go Go. The Market has started using it and we're hoping to raise $6,000 with in the next 31 days. So far after a couple of weeks of this project being on Indi Go Go we've raised 3,000! It's very exciting! Between the fourty or so of us working on the project adding it to our facebooks emailing it to people and asking people to personally donate the rates have been pretty successful! You can also check out the original promo we made!
Maybe some of you will be compelled to help us out! The money will be going toward new equipment and food for the crew among other silly expenses like damaged property. Just Kidding! (but not really)! ;-)
Honestly, it's an awesome cause and we're all very enthusiastic about where our little film crew can go with this on our resumes!

2 comments:

arturo said...

I think it is an excellent proposal and I am very glad you are crowdfunding it! way to go, let's help these guys everyone, let's make it happen, one step at a time. Congratulations

Lucy Lynne' Hall said...

Thank you Arturo! It really means so much to us that we're not just wasting our time on our entire weekends. Sometimes on set we're up at 6am there at 8am and done and wrapping at 9pm. Sometimes we get tired and confused and yesterday we just wanted to quit but when our producer came on set we perked up and he made us stay and finish the scene and we did it perfectly. It's great to know there's many others who believe in us. We mean something when we wake up early on weekends to do this. I've personally grown so close to this group and I live weekend to weekend waiting to just spend time with them, I've even come to calling them my on-campus family.