Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

Since it is Thanksgiving break I have been watching a lot of TV and this time of year it is all about the big Black Friday sales. I have also noticed that most commercials are all about the really big sales, which just tends to get on my nerves. I understand the advertising has its purpose, but watching the same ads over and over again for every single commercial break tend to get old. I think that maybe marketing companies should take that into consideration when they are bombarding the public with annoying ads to shop at ridiculous hours of the morning to get the best deals. They have convinced me that it is would be easier to just stay at home and shop online. There are no lines, no other customers to deal with and I can complete the task with just a click of the mouse.

1 comment:

arturo said...

Not only that, if you watched the news yesterday about the incidents at NC Walmart where a woman actually sprayed other customers with peeper spray just to get her dirty hands on a toy before other people you realize the brick and mortar stores are not the place to be anymore. In another Walmart a police sprayed pepper spray on customers!!