Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm so excited!!!!!

The muppets have a new movie!!!!!! I've loved the muppets ever since I was little. So now that Jason Segal and Amy Adams are starring in the new one... I've been excited since seeing the trailer for the first time!

My all time favorite Christmas move has always been the Muppets Christmas Carol... the old guys in chains kill me every time!



When I first saw the trailer for their new movie I thought it was just another dumb movie at first I didn't understand where it was going.. then Kermit showed up...


The other clips released for the movie look pretty funny too (Poor kermit... YOU ARE A CELEBRITY!!!)



Recently on Muppet's creator Jim Henson's birthday, Google did their thing and paid tribute to the great puppetier.
Truth be told I had not even know that he was dead (for my entire life, actually) and when doing research found this image of Mickey comforting Kermit after Henson died. The world lost a great imagination that day, and I found the drawing incredibly moving. I wonder why Mickey and Kermit have never teamed up before.







No comments: