Friday, November 11, 2011

ThanksKilling

Appropriate title for the timing. As most of you knew I was watching Thankskilling recently and it was extremely funny. I looked it up on IMDB and it said (the ultimate low budget experience which is exactly what it was.) All of the "bad parts" of it are meant to add to the funny aspect  of it. It is listed under comedy thriller horror. So, if you like all three you should watch it. It had me laughing all the way through. I think it is especially funny to those of us wo appreciate production because of its featured bad acting, terrible lighting, horrible scripting, and terrible camera work. I also noticed that it's budget was "estimated $3,500". Probably only including the guns and amo, fake blood, camera and tripod. I even found the theme song to be catchy. I especially liked the echoing turkey gobble in the background! R-rated for good reason, but not unbearable. So while you're all enjoying some turkey this thanksgiving you should plop down to watch Thankskilling this season.

No comments: