Saturday, March 20, 2010

Uploading failed again

Processing failed again this week, even though my clip was in video, and not just sound (mp3) like last week. This week it was in Windows Movie Maker, which does not allow you to save in other extensions than the .MSWMM one. I wonder if Premiere allows to save in MP4?
So the issue is compatibility in file formats, if I'm understanding correctly. I do not believe there should be any other issue.
The question I have to resolve now is the conversion question: How to convert from Microsoft Windows Movie Maker MSWMM extension to MP4 extension?
I guess if Google Blogger allows MP4 uploads to process (which I hope I will do next week sans faute) then NING also does, as well as most Internet sites. Am I right?
But just for the sake of my effort this week, does anybody know of an Internet site that would let me upload my .MSWMM file extension? It is not very big, I could send it to myself through email successfully, I know when the file is too big the email prompts you that it is bigger than 10 MB and therefore you would have to switch to a paying version of the email, which would give you allowance for sending bigger size files.

Apart from this congratulations to Jeremiah Stanley for his award winning movie, and good luck to everyone.

No comments: