Monday, March 8, 2010

Beethoven's Hymn to Joy-visualization of single melody score


This is the second attempt. If it duplicates, excuse the repetition. I've turned around so many programs to get to be able to display this in its current format.
What I have here is the visual component of the single melody score. Now I will be so grateful if anyone could tell me how to insert the sound as well, knowing that I will have it available as MP3 format.
Of course for this and other music scores visualizations on my website it's going to be much clearer than here, for I will have to only go from TIFF to Photoshop, whereas this blog does not accept TIFF so I had to go from TIFF to Power Point, from Power Point to JPEG... and last from JPEG to this blog!
I enjoyed the reading of all posts, I found especially funny the one with the social interactions clothing, this is hilarious... Good luck to everyone with your projects and Happy Spring Break. A la prochaine!

2 comments:

arturo said...

Laila, I don't quite understand exactly what you need. How do you want the sound to play? like a movie when you click the image? or do you want an animation that shows the notes as it plays "karaoke" style? THere are tooo many ways I can think of to play an score, let's talk about it a little more to guide you in the right direction

About your problems with the file format: I don't know whay you have to go from TIFF to PowerPoint! and then to jpg. Simply load your TIFF file in Photoshop (or Gimp) and save-as JPG that's all. If you have problems drop by Digital Worlds and I'll show you how.

Laila Fares said...

Thank you so much - I really need help!