Monday, March 15, 2010

My project - Learning java script

A large part of my project is using script in a Web site. I've spent a lot of time lately trying to learn this. At the beginning of the semester Arturo said to pick a project using something you're already familiar with and expanding it with something you're not familiar with. I chose to build a Web site, which I'm familiar with HTML and CSS, and then expand my knowledge by learning to script as well.

I bought a Web site for my daughter (she's 4) to keep the family updated with new stuff as well as give her her own Web site she might need for whatever one day. I played around with some javascript and made a gallery of images using it. I'll be using some of this same script for my project. So, I just wanted to show the class some of what I've been working on lately as far as my project goes.

No comments: