Wednesday, January 16, 2008

More resources

These resources and tutorials for Second Life are courtesy of Joshua Javaheri. They are posted on the course resources page. Thanks, Josh!

A Guide to Second Life
Fashion Design
Fill out surveys and get paid in Linden Dollars
Get every In-Game Texture
Giving a PowerPoint presentation in Second Life
Implications of CopyBot
Make EASY Linden Dollars
Second Life Anti-Timeout tool
Second Life Optimization
Second Life Business Report
Simply Making Yourself the Creator
Using the Second Life Fashion Design Templates

3 comments:

Javahawk said...

No problem. Please note, do not distribute these out of class. Thanks!

gritz said...

Josh, are these notes you have taken or were these things you saw on the Web, or in SL? Can you supply any of the sources for these items? I'm trying to take notes on the stuff I use so I can know where to go back and get it. Thanks!

gritz said...

Re-reading I guess I should clarify that I'm talking mainly about the short Microsoft Word files. Most of the others have some way of finding the source.