Sunday, February 2, 2014

Intriguing Superbowl ADs

Although the game itself wasn't much, I really liked the new advertisements that aired during the Superbowl. One surprise was GoDaddy not going their usual racy and inappropriate approach to their ads. After last year's ad with Bar Rafaeli, I felt like GoDaddy would have tried to top it this year but they went a more cleaner route and I would say it was a pretty successful campaign.

Another surprise was the back-to-back Ford Fusion commercials.

This has never been done before in the history of aired commercials. Back to back commercials that are directly connected to each other. Ford has done something never done before and I thought it was a very good ad campaign.


There were other great commercials that aired like Budlight's and the new Maserati commercial. Also the sneak previews for the new Transformers and the return of 24 had me very riled up. More so than the game itself.

No comments: