Sunday, February 9, 2014

Band Of Brothers

This post I would like to talk about one of my favorite shows, Band Of Brothers. I recently re watched the whole series and the show is breathtaking every time I watch it. It follows the story and lives of Easy Company from the 101st airborne division during WWII. The characters literally go through hell and back during the war and I think the show depicts the concept of wartime very well. Its crazy how the show can have characters the audience can relate to the most and have them disappear at any given moment and I felt it showed the vulnerability of man very well. Some characters go through unforgettable experiences and if they manage to come out alive they are just filled with undesirable memories in their minds. Another reason why I love this show is the cinematography. The locations and various shots of battle just made the show so much more profound.



No comments: