Friday, February 21, 2014

Fantastic Mr Fox

Fantastic Mr Fox is by far one of my favorite animated films of all time. Not only is the stop motion incredible, the story is entertaining and witty. There are so many quick and sassy lines that could go unnoticed if one wasn't paying attention but they're all ones you don't want to miss. I love how instead of cursing they replace each "bad word" with the word "cuss" I think it adds a bit of a "choose your own adventure" type of a feel. You can replace the word cuss with whatever you want to in your mind. Here! Give it a shot! It's pretty fun!

I appreciate that the detail they put into each line of dialogue as well as every movement we see on screne. This film blows me away each time I watch it. It will always have a special place in my heart.


No comments: