Monday, January 25, 2010

Jeremiah - Collage


So, I've been working with images for a while, but I actually have never put together a collage, nor do I posses any great photoshop skills as I strive to show my work as honestly as possible.

For me, this represents a few of the problems when it comes to dealing with poverty issues, primarily how the more well-off people usually get their way while the poor have no voice and must make do by whatever means necessary for survival.

It's certainly a more literal interpretation of the idea, but I think it gets across.

Also, I'm really struggling to find a way to relate my project how I view it. Especially when it comes to what type of medium I'm going to use. If anyone has any ideas or opinions, I'd love to hear them.

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I really like your idea and I think your collage demonstrates it quite effectively. I want to show you something but I can't in a comment, so check out the post about comfort women.