Saturday, January 9, 2010

Simple Design

Hello, everybody.
Usually I don't do visual design. Since I started to work with computers, almost all my projects
have had some kind of visual design, yet I have never studied how to do it and what are the rules here, so other people were helping me. By "the rules" I mean something really simple that any programmer can understand. Something like this:
http://www.artlebedev.com/mandership/
I hope that this class will make visual design and visualization in general more accessible for me.

I do not have an idea for the project, but I think it will be something 3D implemented using http://www.jmonkeyengine.com or ... something else..

See you.

1 comment:

arturo said...

The Mandership site is very funny, and also very insightful in many respects. You can see the guy really cares about design and has no problem sharing his ideas, no matter how radical or profane they might be!
It is like a compilation of do's and dont's with a good dose of humor. There are many images I had not seen before and I think it is a good resource.

Highly recommended.