Sunday, January 31, 2010

Aidan Chopra (sketchup for dummies)

In the field of education, there is a debate going on about the best teaching practice according to one's preference. It seems that after evaluation, articles are being published showing that there is few evidence that someone that would be visual will actually benefit from visual materials. I am wondering what kind of evidence would be needed to support either assertion. I have been playing with sketchup and couldn't figure it out (I was only able to draw some boxes) until I came across some videos b Aidan Chopra the author of sketchup for dummies. I don't have the book but they were still useful. If you do a search in youtube you will be able to find them. I will post my modern accomplishment later...it's kind of fun!

1 comment:

Klaus Mc Schwab said...

Hi there. Aidan is a friend of mine and what a nice guy- The link is http://bit.ly/aidanc (or www.aidanchopra.com)