Thursday, March 6, 2014

Supporting Characters Are Sometimes The Best Characters

I have recently noticed within a couple of different movies that people talk more about the supporting characters than the main characters that the story is placed around. The most recent movie I have noticed this in was the Disney animation film Frozen.
I was watching Frozen for the seventeenth time with roommate and she stated that she really just watches the movie for Olaf, who is the snowman in the movie. Every single time I have seen this movie I fall more and more in love with him. He is just so funny and entertaining, to be honest I really watch the movie for him as well. There are also other supporting characters like Kristoff and Sven who just make the movie amazing. They add so much to the film. Without them the film would be a good story, but very little entertainment. When you search the best scenes from Frozen, the majority of the clips that are chosen contain these three supporting characters. Here is proof!


The same thing with the Despicable Me movies, both the first one and the second one. While I love the movies as a whole I really watch the movies for the minions and the three little girls they are adorable! After watching the second movie I realized that they really created it around the minions. There was a lot action from the minions and the little girls.




 So with all that being said there are many movies that I have seen where the supporting characters are better then the actual main characters. Supporting characters are my favorite characters!

No comments: