Friday, March 21, 2014

Frozen

Over spring break, I finally got around to seeing one of the most popular films of 2013: Disney's animated Frozen.  Like a majority of the audience, I absolutely adored the film.  I thought the characters were simply adorable. Olaf was the cutest snowman I've ever seen! The music also made the film entertaining and likable.  Despite Frozen's overwhelming popularity, I was left feeling a bit empty.  Throughout the film I kept waiting for something more to happen, and it left something to be desired.  The plot was based on the past and Elsa's secret powers. I was also left a bit confused by a few aspects.  The Screen Junkie video below perfectly addresses some of those confusions.  While I don't necessarily agree with everything in the video, I must admit it's pretty creative and hilarious.


No comments: