Friday, April 12, 2013

Goon: A Netflix Steal

As a current and frequent user of Netflix on my Xbox I found myself with the need to watch something I have never seen before. Under the "comedy" section of the popular video network lied a hockey movie named "Goon" that I had passed up for months before finally giving it a try.

I was very surprised to find out how great this film was. It stars Seann William Scott as a simple yet dimwitted hockey player who was simply hired to be an "enforcer" on the team. For you all not familiar with hockey terminology an enforcer's job is to protect the team's most valuable assets through frequent punishment and fighting with those who dare try to hurt a star player.

Although it appears as a guy-flick is without a doubt a quality film. Check it out. 

No comments: