Friday, April 5, 2013

Evil Dead is Bat Shit Crazy

I figure since my group is doing the Slender man idea a blog post about the new "Evil Dead" movie would be appropriate. First off, let me just say I dont think I can think of a horror movie more gruesome and horrific, holy shit, just watch the trailer. The quick scene at the end after the title was unimaginably disturbing. I'm not a particularly a big horror fan, but I'm happy to see a horror flick that has an evil demon that's as bat shit crazy as "Evil Dead"'s. It's truly horrific to watch.






The best part is the last 30 seconds or so, where the torture almost begins to feel comical. Its just adds to the feeling of hopelessness and horror. .Just imagining being in that situation and seeing what is being done to the victims is just plain wrong. There's no beating around the bush, no hiding in the closet or under the bed. They're gonna get you.


No comments: