Thursday, March 3, 2016

Angry Birds


Angry birds was one of the most popular apps of all time. In fact, Wikipedia lists it as the most downloaded free android app with less than 1 billion votes of all time. After success like this, it might be easy to predict that a movie would be short to follow.

The movie is coming out in May of 2016 and the cast is:

STAR-STUDDED

The movie stars Kate McKinnon, Peter Dinklage, Jason Sudeikis, Josh Gad, Bill Hader, Maya Rudolph, Keegan-Michael Kay, Danny McBride, and Hannibal Buress. Even if the cast weren't stacked with all of these hilarious and famous people, it also has the advantage of being about birds, which if you have read my blog posts, you would know works.

Naturally, I'm excited to see this movie because it is about birds but I wish it was coming out before the end of this semester so I could make sure I don't copy anything from it.

No comments: