Monday, February 8, 2010

Project Update


I was really impressed with how helpful the people at Publix were. I emailed the main headquarters last week and on Friday I got a phone call from the store manager of the Publix next to my house. He told me he got my email and asked me to come in. I went into the store today and he gave me a paper copy of the map of the store from when they do store sets. This is not usually made public to shoppers but he was more than happy to give me a copy. I made a digital layout to match.



the map is a good outline but it doesn't have the detail I'm looking for. I then went to the store and made aisle outlines. They are taking forever!!! Here is one.




I also started to work on my website design. I just got the look of it down. It's really simple because I hate websites that are hard to navigate.




No comments: