Monday, February 1, 2010

My Hymns Title-page Collage


I put on the top left the "Hymn of Joy", whose music is taken from Beethoven's 9th Symphony.

In the bottom of the tree:

"A Mighty Fortress is our God"

On the Statue of Jesus the Redeemer

in Brazil, in light blue is the

"Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God Almighty"

Underneath the same is:

"O Worship the King all Glorious above"

On the Palm trees picture, at right, "Let

the Whole Creation Cry Alleluia"

With light blue on the dark blue sky

above the white dove
"Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing"

Underneath the dove, in black on white bacgroud of the cloud:

"Stand up and Bless the Lord"
I'm thinking of making this the
design logo for my project.
All your comments are
welcome. Please let me know if you like this.
See you tomorrow,
Laila



No comments: