Friday, February 15, 2013

Bane Rules

I feel kind of lame admitting it, but until tonight I had yet to see The Dark Knight Rises, the final movie in the Batman trilogy. I wasn't into comic books growing up,  so I never rushed to watch the big blockbuster movies, but I am disappointed in how long it took me to watch this one. For the last several months I've heard about Bane and how badass he is but but I never truly understood how awesome Bane actually is. His chilling, hallow machine-y british accent, which I hadn't heard (or at least hadn't remembered) previous to watching the movie, increased his badassery ten-fold.

It was probably because we were shooting our project today, but I also couldn't help but notice the lighting in many scenes. Not that they were bad, but whenever I saw the shadow on a characters face I tried to figure out where the lights were coming. It was interesting, but I've done too much work for a Friday.

No comments: