Friday, March 1, 2013

Where everything is made up, and the points don't matter!

Good news to anyone who is a fan of improv and good television. Collin Mochrie recently tweeted about the return of Who's Line is it anyway! This is some of the best news I've heard in recent months. Now as for the legitimacy of this there is still some doubt. But hopefully the previous cast member and still improvising comedian will be back on the airwaves soon. 
Now as for the host. I could see Drew Carey coming back, but with his recent move to The Price is right I wouldn't be surprised if they opted to bring in a new host, or make Colin himself the host. My hope is that the cast remains the same, with Mochrie, Stiles, Brady, and the extra. But chances are they might change up some of the cast. This could cause a stir, but we'll have to wait and see. Brad and Colin went on an improv tour after Who's line stopped, and I was lucky enough to catch a show. I think if Colin were to move to host that brad would replace him as a cast member. 

No comments: