Friday, March 8, 2013

KABOOM!!!

Regarding our group project Ted and I have basically decided to create a comedy of explosives. We got the basic idea when I put forward the story of the Rosenberg's who sold atomic bomb secrets. He's the one who thought we could make a comedy put of this. Frankly, I think making a comedy about a bomb, could be an interesting challenge. So I look forward to when we actually get to shoot.

So far we have hashed out the story outline and the script is in the process of being finished. Over the break we'll be working on the paperwork, so we don't have to worry about it when we actually get to shooting. I'll also be working on finding music for this flick, which will be another interesting aspect to this project. Mostly because I've never done the music for a comedy before...

No comments: