Thursday, March 28, 2013

Final Project

     The Purple Cobras shot 90% of their footage last week and everything came out amazingly.  Our editor Mike has been working diligently on the film as we are all excited to watch it come together.  We will finish shooting the footage probably next thursday and move into the final steps of post production.
     For my final project I was thinking about doing something military related.  Not using actual people in the military but instead the story of the friends of those who are in the military.  This story comes from my own personally life in that one of my best friends is in the army and could be shipped to duty within the next 2 years.  I have had many talks with him and his family and all of our friends, it is not always easy to know someone who will be going on active duty soon.  I need to develop the idea more but this is the basis for what I might do.

No comments: