Sunday, December 4, 2011

Swedish Fish Commercial




So im on a SWEDISH FISH frenzy this weekend, thanks to Scott Hamula and the final project he's assigned for Advertising Class. My group and I are developing an entire new ad campaign for the tangy gummy fish, which is a lot of fun actually(except for the extraneous amount of writing needed for the 30 page ad plan book). Through our research we ran across ONE(thats right Swedish fish only has one full ad campaign out there) ad campaign that the company has created ( which was banned in France which is totally weird bc Europe barely ever bans anything[well compared to america at least]). I really like this campaign its so simple and really focuses on the product. But, our campaign is better;) Creating my own ad campaign really makes me want to produce more commercials while at school. I really just love the 30 sec time restraint and the challenge it creates i to produce something, creative, memorable and that sells in so short of a time.

No comments: