Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Hugo

I WATCHED HUGO! It made it to not only my top ten as I expected in my favorites list, but it is now my 4th favorite movie of all time. I've only seen a few predictions so far and so far not all of them have had Hugo winning any oscars but the ones I have seen with Hugo winning an Oscar are pretty darn sure of it. rating it at a 5-star rating. All of my film fans love it to death. Just as I expected I absolutely LOVED this movie any one reading this blog and is even the slightest bit interested in the film world needs to see this film. Honestly I was teary-eyed the ENTIRE time I watched this film. That is soooo hard to do for me. The one down-fall that I could see was a little bit of disbelief in some of the acting (possibly some over acting). But despite that everything went with out a hitch. I saw it in 3D but I'm sure seeing it in any theater would be equally amazing! Please Please Please go see it!

No comments: