Friday, August 30, 2013

NASHVILLE


I can watch my favorite shows for hours and hours. I can re-watch episodes and seasons over numerous times and not get tired of them. I love when I am re-watching an episode and find something in a shot or storyline that I previously missed. It is like finding the lost puzzle piece you never had to put it all together. One of my new favorite shows is ABC’s Nashville


Last year was the show’s first season and it was extremely successful. It had award-worthy original country music and one of my favorite actresses Connie Britton, who also starred in one of my other all time favorite shows Friday Night Lights. The chemistry between the actors in Nashville is amazing. Even if you just watch the pilot you will get drawn into each character's story and want to keep watching.

Last year’s season finale was explosive. Relationships ended, some were at a cross road, and others were just beginning. In the last scene two of the main characters, Deacon and Rayna, got into an intense fight and car crash leaving the audience begging to know if they’re okay. I just watched the promo for this year’s season premiere, which airs September 25th at 10 pm. It is action packed and reveals glimpses of what unravels in the first few episodes.


I can’t wait to watch! 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

ABC's Nashville season 1 dvd box set was one of the most critically acclaimed new shows of the season, and yet its future remains on the bubble.
The "Nashville first season dvd box set " winter finale, "Where He Leads Me," led all the plots quite a ways forward -- in fact, it downright shoved the storylines along. It's great to see certain subplots stop dithering and get where they've been headed; Nashville season 1 dvd box set high time Rayna smelled what Teddy's been cooking (namely, the books), and we like Hayley, but she's not the one Gunnar loves.
and castle season 5 dvd box set ,grey' anatomy season 9 dvd box set are updated on hdregion.