Friday, May 3, 2013

Your Daily Dose of Drama

So I was thinking of what I could blog about today and I wanted to do something different. I usually blog about a tv show or a movie but today I have decided that I am going to blog about ... what for it ... a commercial! But this is not any commercial, this is the TNT Drama commercial. TNT placed a button in the middle of a square in a town in Belgium and had a sign that said, "Push to add drama." People around the square are confused by it and then a man on a bike pushes the button. All of a sudden the square becomes the middle of an action movie. Out of nowhere an ambulance comes and EMT's take a man out on a stretcher. The EMT's drop him on the ground and the people in the square are shocked and confused as to what is going on. There is also a fist fight between to men and a woman on a motorcycle in lingerie. A black SUV then comes speeding into the middle of the square and a gun fight begins between the police and the men in the SUV. After the SUV leaves, a football team runs into the square and carries a man into a building. While all of this is going on there is extremely dramatic music playing in the background. When all of the actors leave the square, a huge sign rolls down the side of a building that says, "Your Daily Dose of Drama TNT."


I thought that this commercial was hilarious and it must have had a huge budget. It was very well planned and directed. I loved the idea of making the commercial like a reality tv show. It has over 45 million views on Youtube. However, I am also very jealous because I want something like this to happen to me, it would be so cool to see a commercial like this take place.

No comments: